The Bayside Vehicle Restorers Club are proud to present our 2022 Australia Day Rally.
It is a requirement of entry for our 2022 event that all entrants, be it in a vehicle or on foot, are required to scan the QLD Government QR Code using the “Check In Qld App”. It is important to sign in all members of your group using the “Frequent Guests” feature of the “Check In QLD” app.
All entrants will be issued with a wrist band upon entry, and will be required to wear it for the duration of their stay at the event.
Flyer: 2022 Australia Day Rally Flyer
The Bayside Vehicle Restorers Club Australia Day rally has become an Australia Day institution to car enthusiasts across Brisbane, and the larger South East Queensland region. It is quickly becoming one of the largest historic and classic vehicles events in Queensland.
Our event usually attracts over 500 cars, motorbikes, trucks and buses ranging from the early 1900’s up the the late 1970’s, it’s going to be a huge day.
This is a free entry event and is open to car enthusiasts and the public at large.
* Entry is open to all car clubs and their members, as well as all enthusiasts of old, vintage and classic vehicles
* Entry is free. To enter just turn up on Australia Day
* Free breakfast, tea and coffee (from 7:00 to 9:00am) for all
* Magnificent vehicle display
* Raffle proceeds donated to local charities, including Sailability Manly.
Rally runs set off across the Redlands and Wynnum from about 10:30am.
This year all runs will terminate at a local park for lunch, so it’s important to BYO chairs, coffee, crockery and lunch.