The Bayside Vehicle Restorers Club, in conjunction with the Brisbane Southside Morris Minor Club and Austin 7 Club, are proud to present our 2020 Australia Day Rally.
2020 Australia Day Rally Flyer
The Bayside Vehicle Restorers Club Australia Day rally has become an Australia Day institution to car enthusiasts across Brisbane, and the larger South East Queensland region. It is quickly becoming one of the largest historic and classic vehicles events in Queensland.
Our event usually attracts over 500 cars, motorbikes, trucks and buses ranging from the early 1900’s up the the late 1970’s, it’s going to be a huge day.
This is a free entry event and is open to car enthusiasts and the public at large.
* Entry is open to all car clubs and their members, as well as all enthusiasts of old, and classic vehicles
* Entry is free. To enter just turn up on Australia Day
* Free breakfast, tea and coffee (from 7:00 to 9:00am) for all occupants of entered vehicles
* Magnificent vehicle display
* Free Rally Bag gifts for all entrants
* Raffle proceeds donated to local charities, including Sailability Manly.
Rally runs set off across the Redlands and Wynnum from about 10:30am, all of which culminate at the Redlands Sporting Club, Wellington Point for a buffet lunch.
Don’t forget to tell them you’re with the BVRC.